2022 Photographic competition
After a hiatus owing to the pandemic, we ran a photographic competition again this year in person on 6th December. Not so many people had been able to travel abroad so there were two categories. Also there were fewer entries than in previous years so there was a straight vote rather than the usual whittling down to a short list. Many thanks to Emanuela Buizza for running the evening.
York Area Nature:
- EMPEROR DRAGONFLY by Antony Ward
- = SWIFTS by Jono Leadley / TAWNY OWL by Terry Weston
Everywhere else (UK and rest of the world):
- BLACK-BROWED ALBATROSS by Antony Ward
- LITTLE OWLS by John Barker
- WHITE-TAILED EAGLE by Tony Fothergill
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all who entered.
The winning photos have been posted in the gallery.